Chef features and interviews
Log in | Sign up
New chef App to raise funds for Hospitality Action
The Chef +app is an easy way for chefs to connect whilst sharing recipes, images and videos. The app will also enable the user to view the latest supplier news and jobs whilst on the move. The App is free to download and is for both iPhone and Android smart phones.
The Staff Canteen has previously supported Hospitality Action via a Penny Per Click initiative which saw one pence donated to the charity every time a user clicked one of the sponsor’s banners on the website. This inventive method of fundraising raised £2,000.
Mark Morris, Director of The Staff Canteen says, “We are delighted that our Penny Per Click Campaign raised £2,000 for Hospitality Action and want to continue our support for the great work the charity provides for our industry with our new App download raising 20p per download.”
The Staff Canteen is hoping to achieve 10,000 Chef+ app downloads in the next 12 months and aims to raise £2,000 for the industry charity. To download Chef+ for the iPhone visit the App store and to download Chef+ for Android phones visit the marketplace
Recent News Features
- 22/05/2012Changes to The Staff Canteen
- 21/05/2012ARE YOU A CHEF WITH A WORKING VISA FOR THE USA....WE NEED YOU NOW!
- 14/05/2012Foods that may help alleviate some of the symptoms associated with Dementia!!
- 23/04/2012Nathan Outlaw’s British Seafood 5-Signed Copies Up For Grabs
- 13/04/2012We're looking for the next hit TV Chef.