Hello and welcome to The Staff Canteen! Here you’ll find lots of friendly, like-minded chefs and hopefully make some friends and gain some important contacts on the way!
Whether you are an industry professional looking for employment, a recruiter looking to fill that coveted position or someone looking to enjoy the best industry networking events and news, The Staff Canteen is the site for you.
So…what is The Staff Canteen?
We are the top chef’s social networking site in the UK. The Staff Canteen is a place for chefs, suppliers, aspiring chefs and other like-minded professionals to do some meeting, greeting and talking about eating!
We really are more than just a place to talk. We are the best source of chef related information on the web. Not only will you make some unforgettable friends, you can:
- Offload in our fantastic forum: Contact other chefs for help, advice, information or just a chinwag. Warning: The Staff Canteen takes no responsibility if you get slightly addicted – you’ll like our “Jokes and Funny Stuff” section!
- Plan your next career move: Where better to find your dream job as a chef than a chef’s social networking site? Forget waiting for your local paper, this site is where the hottest jobs are advertised. It doesn’t matter if you are an aspiring sous chef or you have aspirations to cook heavenly delights on the cruise ship of your dreams, keep checking here to see if we have the job for you! The Staff Canteen unlike other industry job boards only offers chefs jobs, so you don’t have to trawl through unnecessary unwanted job listing to find your next move
- Get the skinny on the latest industry events: Set your calendar by our event listings. Search for networking events and meet your peers. Member get events local to them delivered direct into their personal profile
- Contact the best suppliers: Do you need supplies or wish to shop around for the best deal? We list the best suppliers on our website. You can thank us in the forum! If you are a supplier looking to be featured on our site, feel free to contact Mark Morris on 07811 197 730 or request a media pack.
- Upload and view amazing images of your culinary creations: Other users can comment and rate your artistic flair. We’ve seen some stunning images in our time and look forward to seeing what you can bring to the erm, table!
What else do we do?
We’re glad you asked! As well as all of the excellent things listed above, we offer the following perks;
- Up to date industry news: if it’s happening, we know about it – and so will you. This gets updated very regularly, so keep checking back.
- An online shop: Pick up your appliances and essentials right here at The Staff Canteen. Our shopping tool is powered by Amazon, an online store that has been trusted for years. We give you only the best! Amazon also gives very detailed product descriptions so that you know exactly why the product is right for you.
- Recipes: Want to know how to make that exotic dish that has been requested for ages? Find out here with our selection of excellent recipes. From tartlets and intricately created desserts right through to beautiful main courses, you’ll find it here. Again, keep checking back for updates.
Why join The Staff Canteen?
There are so many reasons why you should join our site. It’s FREE for example.
- We are also fully integrated with all the good social networks so that you can carry on your discussion on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Found a really good recipe? Stumble Upon it or link to it on both yours and our Facebook Pages.
- Did we mention it’s free to join?
- You’ll get your very own profile page to update, and you’ll be able to add all of your information quickly and easily.
- The Staff Canteen will send YOU jobs, events and suppliers relevant to the area where you live. Why trawl sites for information when you can come here and have it sent to you regularly?
- You’ll get to network with some of the very best chefs in the whole of the UK.
- You’ll get your very own personalised photo gallery.
- You’ll also be able to upload your own videos!
- You’ll be able to upload your current and past menus on your page. Why not show other professionals how amazing you are?
- It doesn’t matter what level you’re at. We all start somewhere after all. We are dedicated to providing an excellent service for chefs at every level.
- You’ll get the chance to read some of our excellent features. Not only are they superbly written (if we say so ourselves) we will bring you features on and interviews with the best, most renowned industry professionals in the UK.
How do I join The Staff Canteen?
All you have to do to join The Staff Canteen is go to http://www.thestaffcanteen.com/register/become-a-member/ and fill in the form.
How can I get in touch with The Staff Canteen?
Being a social networking site, it wouldn’t be fair if we didn’t offer lots of options to get in touch!
If you have any general enquiries about The Staff Canteen, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you are an advertiser and wish to get some excellent exposure to industry professionals all over the UK, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a recruiter and wish to use our jobs board, why not get hold of us on email@example.com
If you’d rather speak to one of the team immediately (and why not?) feel free to give us a call on 07811 197730 and we’ll do our very best to help.
Want to tell us your thoughts? Why not write to us?
Please address all mail to:
The Staff Canteen Ltd
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
We hope you enjoy the site and stick around for a while.